Contact Camberley Dental Practice
Patient Notice - Coronavirus
We are delighted to be open again, but it's not quite business as usual. For the safety of our staff and patients, your journey arriving at the surgery has changed. We kindly ask that you read the following:
Update - we are pleased to announce that all of our staff have now been vaccinated. We are also performing on-site Covid-19 testing twice weekly for all staff to help ensure your safety. Please book your appointment with confidence.
COVID- 19 Screening:
- Please do not attend the surgery if you answer yes to the following:
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- New continuous cough?
- High temperature or fever?
- Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
- Do you live with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
We ask that you brush your teeth and use the toilet at home, prior to attending the surgery. We also ask that belongings such as laptops, phones, coats, bags and books should NOT be brought into the surgery.
On arrival in the carpark please telephone the surgery to say that you are here. Please do not enter the surgery.
- Please remain outside and we will call you as soon as we are ready for you.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser.
- We kindly ask that you make payment with a debit/credit.
- Please attend alone, where possible.
If you have any further questions regarding your visit, please contact the reception team on 01276 61626 who will happily answer any queries.
A fee may be charged if an appointment is broken/cancelled without 48 business hours notice.
Camberley Dental Practice Team
Camberley Dental Practice
115 Park Street,
Opening Hours :
Monday: 8.00am -1.00pm, 2.00pm-6.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am -1.00pm, 2.00pm-6.00pm
Wednesday: 8.00am -1.00pm, 2.00pm-6.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am -1.00pm, 2.00pm-6.00pm
Friday: 8.00am -1.00pm, 2.00pm-4.00pm
Our Complaints Policy
We aim to provide the highest levels of care and patient satisfaction.
However if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment with us, please contact our practice manager on 01276 61626 to discuss. Please select the link below to download our complaints policy:
Complaints Policy (PDF document - opens in a new window)
Should this not resolve your issue to your satisfaction then we recommend consulting the Dental Complaints Service (General Dental Council) on +44 (0) 207 167 6000 or www.gdc-uk.org